9) My family provides me a sense of confidence and motivation to do well in life as far as my role in the society is concerned.
10) My family is also connected with the NGO which is working for the betterment of India as a nation by helping rural people at large.
1) My family is a joint family consisting of ten family members of three generations. 8) Every weekend I go on a long drive or a picnic with my family.
9) My family celebrates every festival, whether local or national, with joy and enthusiasm.
8) I will always support my family in every situation.
9) I don’t like spending even a single day without my family.4) Everyone in my family eats dinner together, from young to elder.5) My family is well known in the neighbourhood for its simplicity and kind heartedness.6) Healthy family helps the children by inculcating in them, good habits and values like honesty and character.7) Family improves the way of living by making an individual responsible and disciplined person throughout his/her life.8) Family highly contributes to the growth of individuals in all the aspects example mental, physical, social and financial well being.9) In bigger family like joint family children and older people get the special attention and care by the other members of the family.6) My family often invites relatives and friends on festivals and holidays.7) My family has waded through some of the toughest times by staying together.Being part of healthy and prosperous family is the real blessing from God.Related Information: 10 Lines on My Father10 Lines on Mother10 Lines on My Mother10 Lines on Parents10 Lines on Grandparents Utsav is a result driven professional with masters in human resource management from IISWBM (Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management), Kolkata.